Job Summary: Neil Kelly Co., a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an immediate opening for an experienced Design Associate Administrative Assistant in our Portland office. The Design Associate Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative support for our team of Design Associates.
- Set up new job binders and job folder in CRM. Maintain standard format in NK1 and in the binders we use for job documentation.
- Help DC and Marketing coordinate photo shoots
- Errands, sample pick up
- Maintain sample library
- Materials boards
- Submit jobs to marketing for photos, contests, etc.
- Social media: photo uploading, etc.
- Create before/after books for clients
- Prepare signing papers for contracts in person and via DocuSign
- Making copies of job packets, etc.
- Archiving Projects
- Picking up & delivering materials/supplies to jobsites for production/PM’s
- Helping with job site measures
- Facilities Maintenance – making sure samples and displays are put away and cleaned up
Skills and Qualifications:
- Design degree preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Sketch-Up desired.
- Experience in residential design a plus.
- Experienced with, Photoshop/Adobe suite, Outlook scheduling, Microsoft word, Excel, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills, be highly organized, self-paced and able to take initiative.
This position requires having a vehicle and must have license, insurance, and a good driving record. This position receives mileage and cell phone reimbursement. Regular travel between offices and jobsites is also required. We provide a friendly, team-based work environment, competitive compensation and great benefits. This is a waged position with benefits.
Neil Kelly is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. This is a drug free workplace.
Please click here for the complete job description.
How to Apply:
Send an e-mail with Position Title in Subject line. Send cover letter that outlines experience directly related to the essential functions of the job and note salary requirements as well as your resume to HR@Neilkelly.com