Job Summary: Neil Kelly Co., a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant in our Portland office. This is an entry-level position that performs accounting and related duties such as general bookkeeping, typing and filing. This is a full-time position.
- Invoice printing, distribution, collection and entry into accounting software.
- Selection of invoices for payment and printing checks.
- Filing of Accounts Payable paperwork.
- Provide customer service to production department and other department.
- Attend training sessions required to remain current in job specific issues.
- Assisting the Project Accountants with contracts, billings, and reporting.
- Other general support to the Accounting Department.
- Not all work performed is specifically described and other duties may be assigned as time allows.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- Basic general office and accounting principles, procedures and practices required.
- Must be comfortable with computer programs.
- Must be detail orientated, accurate and accountable.
- Good communication, positive attitude and ability to work well with a team required.
We require a good driving record, valid license and insurance. We provide a friendly, team-based work environment, competitive compensation and good benefits.
Neil Kelly is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. This is a drug free workplace.
Please click here for the complete job description.
How to Apply:
Send an e-mail with Job Posting Reference Number and Position Title in Subject line. Send cover letter that outlines experience directly related to the essential functions of the job and note salary requirements as well as your resume to HR@Neilkelly.com