Senior Full Stack Developer – Portland
Neil Kelly Co., a Portland-based residential design-build remodeling contractor, has an immediate opening for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team. This is an in-house positon working out of our headquarters office in Portland, OR. We are interested in speaking with candidates that have a passion for full stack application development. The core focus is continuing development of our custom CRM web application.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
This role will participate in all aspects of software development (design, development, third party product integration, testing, maintenance and support) of our custom built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application. It will be responsible for building custom reporting tools, and will work with our marketing team on front-end web design/development for the company’s website.
Develops and reviews requirements, ensuring there is agreement on what software is to be built. Synthesizes design, incorporates review comments and provides critical review of other designs. Independently writes production-quality code. Builds and tests code to validate functionality against requirements. Accurately estimates and tracks personal work. Develops and maintains strong relations with internal clients. Sets an example for quality customer service. Performs other duties as required.
- 4-year college degree in relevant discipline, OR
- 2-year degree + 5 years of related experience in applicable field
- A pleasure to work with and desire to make others great
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL Server and XML
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in data management disciplines
- 2 years of experience with SQL, or other data analytics and database related programming.
- Proficiency developing complex, high performance reports and business intelligence solutions
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet assigned deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience with Internet and computer based solutions for the construction industry is a plus.
Neil Kelly is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter with compensation requirements to: HR@neilkelly.com
No phone calls please.