Part-Time Administrative Assistant – Portland
Neil Kelly Company, a family-owned residential design/build contractor, has an immediate opening for Administrative Assistant in its Portland Headquarters. This is a part-time 25 hours a week position, Monday – Friday, specific work hours are flexible. On occasion this position could work up to 40 hours a week if coverage is needed for front desk or special projects.
Primary duties include administrative support such as:
- Internet Inquiries such as: Indow Window & Angie’s List
- Make initial contact with client via email and phone
- Get required information to process inquiry
- Enter inquiry information into our Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Follow-up with unanswered requests for information from potential clients
- Front Desk Lunch and Break Coverage
- Multi-lined Front Desk Phone Back-up
- Receiving callers in person and by telephone
- Directing callers to the appropriate persons within the company during assigned front desk shift.
- Fielding or trouble-shooting customer questions and seeking the appropriate person to help them.
The successful candidate will have several years of general administrative assistance & customer service experience, strong writing and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), be well-spoken and professional, and have a sense of humor. Good attendance, reliability and punctuality are critical in this position; as are attention to detail, accuracy and follow through. Having strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of people is a must. This is a waged position with benefits. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation and paid sick time. Neil Kelly is a drug – free workplace.
Neil Kelly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please send resume and cover letter (including compensation requirements) to: email@example.com.
No phone calls please.