Sign Up for a Free Home Energy Evaluation*
Now is the perfect time to upgrade your home for the cold winter months ahead. Schedule a free Home Energy Audit. This assessment, conducted by Neil Kelly Home Performance, will pinpoint where your home is losing energy through a series of tests by a BPI-certified technician, who will also provide recommendations on the most cost-effective upgrades to help you stay warm, safe and healthy in your home.
What Happens During a Home Energy Audit?
- Blower door tests to detect drafts and air leaks
- Duct blaster tests to improve heating efficiency and air quality
- Combustion safety tests to check proper venting and efficiency of appliances
- Carbon monoxide safety tests to ensure air quality
- Indoor air quality inspections throughout the house
- Pressure balancing tests to maximize heating & cooling to all rooms
- Infrared imaging to reveal hot and cold spots in your home
- Moisture readings to correct conditions that can lead to mold and mildew.
- Interior and Exterior Physical Inspections
- Attic and crawl space venting evaluations
*Simply complete the form on this page and a Neil Kelly Home Performance representative will contact you to schedule your audit. After the evaluation is completed you will receive an instant rebate for the standard CPW cost of $125. For Puget Sound Energy customers, The PSE Homeprint assessment is already free.