Tired of living in a drafty home with high energy bills? Call Neil Kelly’s Home Performance Team of Certified professionals to schedule an energy audit. Our auditors will conduct a walk-through and multiple tests in your home to assess its energy efficiency. They will then provide you with a report that outlines where your home needs improvement and the most effective measures you can take for your energy dollar to reach the comfort level you want. Learn more about how our process works and find ways to save money on your heating and cooling bills with a Home Energy Audit.
Home Performance Energy Assessment Tests
- Blower door tests to detect drafts and air leaks
- Duct blaster tests to improve heating efficiency and air quality
- Combustion safety tests to check proper venting and efficiency of appliances
- Carbon monoxide safety tests to ensure air quality
- Indoor air quality inspections throughout the house
- Pressure balancing tests to maximize heating & cooling to all rooms
- Infrared imaging to reveal hot and cold spots in your home
- Moisture readings to correct conditions that can lead to mold and mildew.
- Interior and Exterior Physical Inspections
- Attic and crawl space venting evaluations
Neil Kelly’s Home Performance program, will identify and implement comprehensive solutions for performance problems at the most cost-effective price possible.
Home Energy Assessment Diagnosis
Rather than focusing on a single component, such as single-paned windows, an old air conditioning system, or leaky ductwork, our Home Performance team will provide you with a complete Home Performance with Energy Star assessment. They will assess how improvements to all of these components can work together to provide:
- Fewer Drafts
- Consistent Temperatures Across Rooms
- Better Ventilation and Humidity Control
- Lower Utility Bills
And most importantly, MORE COMFORT!
Read about some common fixes to your home performance problems.
“Just wanted to let you know our house feels unbelievable. The draftiness is gone and it’s amazing how the house is holding the heat. We are very happy with the performance.” – Adam. Y