Though we’ve made a great deal of progress in the past six months, COVID-19 still poses cause for concern and caution. While the pandemic is no longer impacting our ability to do our work, we are still taking appropriate health and safety precautions in order to protect the health of our clients, employees and trade partners, and ensuring the safety of our homes and workplaces.
Our design centers are now open during regular business hours, and we welcome you to come visit us! Due the recent increase in cases related to the Delta variant, we are requiring masks for all staff and visitors as of July 28, 2021. We will continue to monitor CDC and state guidance and adjust our policies accordingly.
The “virtual meeting” tools and skills we adopted last year offer a great deal of convenience and flexibility to our clients and staff. Our easy-to-use video conferencing technology enables us meet “face-to-face” and review drawings and documents together wherever we are. We’re happy to meet together in your home or virtually- just let us know what’s most convenient and comfortable for you.
Whether you have a project in progress or a project in mind, we’re ready to help!
For Existing Clients
Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your project, team, or local office hours.
For New Clients
Neil Kelly is ready bring your vision to life. Tell us a little more about the project you have in mind.
For the past year we’ve been hosting our monthly remodeling workshops online as webinars. It’s been fun and convenient, but we’ve missed meeting our guests in person, so we’re looking forward to hosting in-person workshops in our design centers once again this autumn! Please visit our Webinars page for updates and to register.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
In Our Offices
• Our design centers are open to the public during business hours
• We require face coverings in our offices and design centers for everyone regardless of vaccination status. (Masks had been optional for vaccinated folks since July 1, 2021 but we returned to required masking on July 28 based on CDC guidance.)
• We encourage our staff to observe federal, state and local COVID safety guidelines
• We instruct our staff to stay home if they are not feeling well, or if they may have been exposed to COVID-19
• We require face coverings in our offices and design centers
• We require employees and visitors sign into/out of our facilities for contact tracing purposes
• We supply and encourage the use of hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and sanitized supplies
• We strongly encourage but have not required our staff to be vaccinated. Vaccinated staff are encouraged to provide date/documentation of vaccination.
At Our Job Sites
Neil Kelly staff and subcontractors are required to comply with COVID safety rules:
• Face coverings are required when others are in the home/workspace (masks had been optional for vaccinated folks since July 1, 2021 but we reinstated the mask requirement on July 28 based on CDC guidance.)
• Limit close contact with others – maintain 6’ distance and limit close contact to MAX 15 min.
• Daily jobsite sign-in/sign-out is required
• Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently
• Stay home if you’re feeling ill or have/may have been exposed to COVID
• Report known/possible exposure to COVID of anyone who works at the jobsite
• We strongly encourage but have not required our staff or trade partners to be vaccinated. Vaccinated staff are encouraged to provide date/documentation of vaccination.
We apply a range of jobsite health & safety protocols, including:
• Isolating the work area through the use of zipwall barriers, BuildClean air filtration systems, and defined team entry/exit points
• Supplying a portable restroom for the construction team if needed
• Maintaining a clean workspace and cleaning/ disinfecting other areas of the home after use
We are committed to maintaining clear and open communication with our clients to ensure everyone’s health, safety and peace of mind.
We Appreciate Your Business And Your Trust
Here are just a few of the positive reviews we received from clients we’ve worked with during the pandemic:
“Amazing service. Remodeling during Covid-19? Who would have thought it could have been pulled off so smoothly.” – Andrew F. 8/27/20 (Guild Quality Review, 5 stars)
“All those with whom I interacted were good at their jobs and worked well together, and were able to get the project done in a timely manner, even in this time of extreme change and stress (The Pandemic). Well done!” – Customer in Wilsonville 8/30/20 (Guild Quality Review, 5 stars)
“We had a wonderful experience during a trying time. NK held our hands through an extensive design process, although it was a small job for them, and stayed on their proposed schedule, despite a pandemic!” – Jocelyn A. 9/9/20 (Guild Quality Review, 5 stars)